My main field of research is international trade. I am also interested in industrial organization, labor, and development.
I am on the 2023/2024 academic job market.
- Global Robots (Job Market Paper)
- The Falling Price of Cement in Africa, with Rocco Macchiavello and Tristan Reed
- Revise and Resubmit at American Economic Journal: Applied Economics
- Summary at World Bank Blog
- Multinationals, Robots, and the Labor Share
- Multinational Networks and Trade Participation, with Paola Conconi, Glenn Magerman, and Catherine Thomas
Work in Progress
- Vertical Integration and Inter-Firm Relationships: Evidence from the Costa Rica Coffee Chain, with Rocco Macchiavello and Josepa Miquel-Florensa
- Reject and Resubmit at The Review of Economic Studies. New version soon!
- Market Structure, Vertical Integration and Farmers’ Welfare in the Costa Rica Coffee Industry, with Rocco Macchiavello, Josepa Miquel-Florensa, and Nicola Pavanini
- Trade Agreements and the Relationship between Global and Domestic Supply Chains, with Paola Conconi, Emmanuel Dhyne, Glenn Magerman, and Catherine Thomas